For Immediate Release:
Contact: Ken Hood Director of Marketing
Technology Training Corporation
Symposium on “Military and Government Electronic Health Records” Announced
Los Angeles, Nov 2, 2015 – Technology Training Corporation http://www.ttcus.com announced the
“Military and Government Electronic Health Records” to take place in Arlington, VA, November 16-17, 2015.
As part of the Omnibus Appropriations Bill, the Federal Government has set goals for the DoD and the VA around the former’s Electronic Health Record selection process and its work with the latter to achieve interagency interoperability with the VistA EHR.
This Unique Symposium will Provide Attendees Critical and Timely Information on the Latest Advancements in Government & Military EHR Interoperability, Analytics, Mobility & Patient Privacy Technologies that Every Healthcare Professional Must Know. Many Crucial issues still remain within the Military Healthcare IT Ecosystem Infrastructure which includes:
- What is the future of AHLTA and VistA?
- How is the deployment of the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record (VLER) progressing?
- How will the introduction of Service-Oriented Open Architecture tools and technologies possibly ease interoperability among DoD and VA EHR systems?
- What must every Healthcare Provider MUST KNOW about Meaningful Use Stage 2 and beyond and the applications to Military EHRs
- How do you measure the effectiveness of EHRS? How do you ensure security and privacy?
- How are Web-based hosting and Cloud Computing changing the approach to EHRs Patient Security?
- What new capabilities are being developed in EHRs data mining and in mobile EHRs and within COTS solutions?
These questions and much more will be addressed in detail during this interactive Symposium allowing Attendees Question & Answer Opportunities with Guest Speakers, Exhibitors, Networking Sessions and a Luncheon both days.
What: “Military and Government Electronic Health Records”
When: November 16-17, 2015
Where: Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000
For more information or to register and or exhibit at the conference, please call Mr. Ken Hood, Director of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 320-8110 or visit http://www.militaryelectronichealthcare.com/